In order to provide a quality experience for all guests, your cooperation with the following is appreciated:
- No outside food, beverages or coolers are allowed anywhere on BHFV property.
- Guests are required to wear masks whenever not seated.
- Our wine glasses are not souvenirs unless you choose to purchase them. Leaving our premises without a receipt is considered theft.
- Smoking is not permitted (except in designated area)
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Unruly or uncooperative guests will be asked to leave.
- Walking in our vines is strictly prohibited.
BHFV Dog Policy
We at BHFV are well-known dog lovers, and so naturally, we are a dog friendly vineyard. However, in deference to our guests who may not share our feelings and for everyone’s comfort and safety, please adhere to the following rules:
- DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE TASTING HOUSE, OR ON OUR DECK OR PATIO. PLEASE RESTRICT THEM TO OUR COURTYARD AND PICNIC AREAS ONLY. KINDLY LEAVE YOUR DOGS AT HOME WHEN THE WEATHER IS POOR SINCE OUR BUSINESS WILL BE CONDUCTED LARGELY, IF NOT EXCLUSIVELY, INDOORS.
- ONLY WELL-SOCIALIZED, FRIENDLY AND QUIET DOGS ARE WELCOME AT BHFV.
- DOGS MUST BE ON A SHORT LEASH AT ALL TIMES (NO FLEXI-LEADS).
- DOGS MAY BE WALKED IN THE BACK OF THE VINEYARD, AND MUST BE CLEANED UP AFTER. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN PICK-UP BAGS.
Baitinghollowfarmvineyard.com Accessibility Statement
Updated: October 2018.
Baitinghollowfarmvineyard.com strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. Baitinghollowfarmvineyard.com has invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
Accessibility on Baitinghollowfarmvineyard.com
Baitinghollowfarmvineyard.com makes available the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows Baitinghollowfarmvineyard.com to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0).
Enabling the Accessibility Menu
The Baitinghollowfarmvineyard.com accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the corner of the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
Baitinghollowfarmvineyard.com continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on Baitinghollowfarmvineyard.com fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
Here For You
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on Baitinghollowfarmvineyard.com or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours as detailed below and we will be happy to assist.
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please contact Baitinghollowfarmvineyard.com Customer Support as follows: