Important Information for Guests
In order to provide a quality experience for all guests, your cooperation with the following is appreciated:
- Our wine glasses are not souvenirs unless you choose to purchase them. Leaving our premises with our glasses, without a paid receipt, is considered theft.
- Smoking is not permitted except in our designated smoking area.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Walking in our vines is strictly prohibited.
- We are diligent in protecting against those who act in a disorderly manner. Violators will not be admitted or quickly removed. This policy is strictly enforced to protect everyone’s best interest and good time. We Thank you very much for your cooperation.
BHFV Dog Policy
We at BHFV are well-known dog lovers, and so naturally, we are a dog friendly vineyard. However, in deference to our guests who may not share our feelings and for everyone’s comfort and safety, please adhere to the following rules:
- Dogs are not allowed in the tasting house, or on our decks or patio. Please restrict them to our courtyard only. Kindly leave your dogs at home when the weather is poor since our business will be conducted largely, if not exclusively, in the above areas.
- Only well-socialized, friendly and quiet dogs are welcome at BHFV. No aggressive dogs are welcome.
- Dogs must be on a short leash at all times (no flexi-leads).
- Dogs may be walked in the back of the vineyard (alongside and not in the vineyard rows), and must be cleaned up after. Please bring your own pick-up bags and dispose of them in our dumpster.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your visit more enjoyable.
Updated: April 2018
Shown above is the late, gorgeous and adored Codi Levine. RIP Codi…we all miss you terribly!!