Important Information for Guests
In order to provide a quality experience for all guests, your cooperation with the following is appreciated:
- No outside beverages or coolers are allowed anywhere on BHFV property except for quick unloading of food for use in designated picnic areas (see below).
- Our wine glasses are not souvenirs unless you choose to purchase them. Leaving our premises with our glasses, without a receipt, is considered theft.
- Smoking is not permitted (except in our designated smoking area).
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Walking in our vines is strictly prohibited.
- We are diligent in protecting against those who act in a disorderly manner. Violators will not be admitted or quickly removed. This policy is strictly enforced and we Thank You for your cooperation.
We remain one of the few vineyards to permit picnicking but we ask that you respect the following:
- Picnic areas are for patrons (those that purchase our wine and/or our other beverages)only.
- Picnicking allowed in designated outdoor areas only, weather permitting. No outside catering. No balloons or signs. No outside beverages or coolers except for the quick unloading of food.
- Picnickers are responsible for cleanup during and at the conclusion of their stay.
Management reserves the right to limit picnic space per group.
The comfort and safety of our horses, as well as our guests, is paramount at BHFV.
- Do not feed anything, even grass, to our horses.
- Do not enter our corrals or climb on our corral fencing.
- No teasing or harrassing our horses.
- No garbage or cigarettes near horses.
BHFV Dog Policy
We at BHFV are well-known dog lovers, and so naturally, we are a dog friendly vineyard. However, in deference to our guests who may not share our feelings and for everyone’s comfort and safety, please adhere to the following rules:
- Dogs are not allowed in the tasting house, or on our decks or patio. Please restrict them to our courtyard and picnic areas only. Kindly leave your dogs at home when the weather is poor since our business will be conducted largely, if not exclusively, indoors.
- Only well-socialized, friendly and quiet dogs are welcome at BHFV. No aggressive dogs are welcome.
- Dogs must be on a short leash at all times (no flexi-leads).
- Dogs may be walked in the back of the vineyard, and must be cleaned up after. Please bring your own pick-up bags.
- We are happy to provide paper bowls with water if needed, just ask any staff member.
Don’t forget to check out our gift shop where we often feature adorable dog and cat themed gifts and treats.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your visit more enjoyable.
Updated: April 2018
Shown above is the late, gorgeous and adored Codi Levine. RIP Codi…we all miss you terribly!!