- Tasting House Hours
- Winter/Early Spring Hours
- Monday: 12-5pm
- Tuesday & Wednesday closed
- Thursday: 12-5pm
- Saturday: 12pm - 7pm, live entertainment from 2-6pm
- Sunday: Open 12-6:30pm (changes to 7:00pm starting April 2nd), live entertainment from 2-6pm
- Call 631-369-0100 or click here to confirm or for further information
- → Our Vineyard and Directions
From the moment you arrive, you'll know what a special place BHFV is. It is our goal to make you feel welcome and for you to have fun while enjoying our wine, beer, food and great musical entertainment (check our schedule by clicking here or call us at 631-369-0100). We designed our 1861 fully renovated farmhouse so that it has one cool yet cozy vibe. Our outdoor courtyard and westernmost portion of our vineyard are great places to hang out during our outdoor season from mid-May to mid-November.
Join Us For... A Taste of Baiting Hollow
The Rubin Family of Baiting Hollow Farm Vineyard
Please feel free to contact us.